Important: This is a free course but Gumroad required I set a price because of the file size limits.
If you've ever found this course helpful, please consider paying a little extra for it. Either way, happy coding!
Do you feel like you could get more out of VS Code?
Learn how to use built-in features, the best settings/extensions, and workflows to make yourself more productive.
Do you ever see someone code and say...wait 😳 🤨 🤯 how'd they do that?!
Spending time to learn your text editor may sound counterintuitive. (just let me get to the code!) But don't think of it as wasting time clicking around VS Code; think of it as investing time into your text editor.
VS Code is a feature packed editor with awesome things like:
- Built-in Git
- Built-in Terminal
VS Code can do so much more.
The best developers know how to squeeze productivity out of their editors with things like:
- Settings and Integrations
- Multi-Cursor and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Command Palette and Snippets
Learning how to use your text editor is one of the quickest investments you can do. With this course, you will learn to be"that developer"and people will be asking "🤯 how did you do that?!"
What You'll Learn
- How to be more productive with VS Code
- How to make VS Code look really good
- 100+ essential settings
- 50+ of the best extensions
- 100+ tips and tricks
- The best themes and fonts
- Multi-cursor editing
- The fastest keyboard shortcuts
- How to use built-in Git and GitHub
- How to use built-in Terminal
- Project Switching
Get the entire Productive VS Code course